Tuesday 2 December 2014

Such Grace!

























Guess who's who!
(Hint: I often say that I am as graceful as one of these!)
ONE of my problems at class is dancing in one direction and then having to go the opposite way too quickly. Also there will be some dance moves that my brain goes "Yeah I see what we're supposed to do. No I'm not gonna tell the feet!"
I'd also like to point out that I got permission from my mom and sister to draw this. And although I don't think of them in this persona; I really, really, really wanted to draw this picture!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you checked it out with your family first, although I don't think any of the personas are that accurate. You truly have a delightful gift as an artist, so no worries if you have " two left feet", as long as you have fun while doing moving to the music,

    ReplyDelete